PASSAP welcomes your visit to this website and we are pleased to provide all the information and services.
The following are the legal terms and conditions imposed on all visitors to this website and related websites:-
1. Your entry on the website indicates your knowledge and acceptance of these terms and conditions and your full agreement with them, which is your confirmation of commitment to the content of the terms and conditions of PASSAP Companies and Factories and its website.
2. Membership of those less than 18 years old is not allowed. PASSAP website has the right to cancel any membership of any member who has not reached 18 years old.
3. When registering on the website, you are obligated to provide us with some information regarding the completion of the registration process and to include your password, and upon accepting the application you will be a member on the website.
4. The website is not responsible for keeping your information and password confidentiality, in the case that you have given your information to another person and in the case of any operations that may be unreliable then the website has the right to stop the account completely without referring to you.
5. PASSAP grants the customer a license that can’t be transferred or cancelled in order to use the website in accordance with the specific terms and conditions. The purpose of this license is to shop and purchase personal items sold on the website or browse the website to obtain prices or specifications for our products, and it is prohibited to use for commercial purposes or use in the name of any other person, except for what has been permitted by us clearly and transparently in advance, and any breach or violation of these terms and conditions will lead to the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without any prior notice to you.
6. PASSAP is obligated to fully maintain the confidentiality of all data related to all customers registered on the website. No party is provided with any private information about your account except the name, phone number and address in the case that you make any purchase.
7. The content included in this website, including but not limited to, are text, graphics, images, sounds, videos, downloads, links or source codes "Services and materials" are owned by PASSAP website and are protected by copyright in accordance with the law on intellectual property protection, as PASSAP has invested money, time, and effort to develop it.
8. PASSAP reserves all copyrights, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property rights in the services and materials. The materials and services are limited to PASSAP customers and are only available for their convenience. PASSAP does not grant you any ownership or license rights to any of these services and materials.
9. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of the information, services, materials and property rights contained in this website and the rights of others or that violate public order, public morals or the intellectual property of others rights is strictly prohibited.
10. PASSAP assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of the website including loss or special, incidental or consequential damages, or the loss or damage caused by it in any way, including for example no limitation arising from any defect, error, deficiency or inaccuracy in this website.
11. PASSAP does not bear or accept any responsibility regarding your ability to link to another website or the consequences of dealing with the content of another website, and any hyperlinks within this website are intended to provide information and provide convenience for you, and PASSAP has not analyzed or verified it, and does not involve the inclusion of PASSAP for these Hyperlinks on any approval of the materials available these websites and do not bear any criminal or civil liability accordingly ,and no third party has the right to claim anything or compensation for that.
12. PASSAP recommends to its valued customers to ascertain the terms and conditions of legal restrictions for other websites that may be harmed others through PASSAP website, which PASSAP disclaims responsibility according to the previous paragraph.
13. In the case that you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal data that we have held about you or previously transmitted to us, and you have the right to request that any errors in your personal data be corrected and this is done for free.
14. We may transfer your information to other companies in our group or to our agents and contractors to help us in related transactions, for example to a third party to help us deliver products to you and receive payments from you and use them for statistics and marketing research purposes or to assist the customer service team or to send our offers, and we may need to share information with a third party in order to protect against fraud and reduce credit risk.
15. All customer posts on the website and what you provide to us including - but not limited to, questions, criticisms, comments and suggestions combined in the term "posts" become our exclusive property, and in no way belong to the customer, as well as the rights that apply on any type of post, and as soon as you share your comments or criticisms on the website, you also grant us the right to use the name you display that is directly related to this criticism or comment or any other content, and you are not entitled to use a fake email address or claim that you are another person or try to mislead us or any other party In terms of authenticity and reliability of any of these posts, we may delete or hide any of these posts, but we are not obligated to do so.
16. In the case of a violation of these laws, the legal team of PASSAP will deal with the customer and his account will be deactivated and prevented from making any requests on the website of PASSAP, and the company has the right to take the necessary legal actions to preserve its right.
17. PASSAP has the right to cancel the order in case the wrong price on the web.
18. These terms and conditions are interpreted and applied according to the laws in force in Egypt, according to which each person agrees to appear in the judicial court bodies in Egypt and waive any objections related to the place.
19. In addition to any legal provisions or judicial redress procedures, we may immediately and without prior notice to you to amend or delete any of these previous terms and conditions or to cancel any or all of your rights granted under the terms and conditions, In any case to terminate this contract, you must immediately stop visiting and using the website, as well as issuing legal provisions or judicially fair procedures, we may immediately cancel all passwords or other account identification methods granted to you, and we reject any visit or use of this website entirely or partially, Any invalidation of this agreement will not affect all rights and obligations, including, for example, the payment obligations of the parties issued before the date of termination of the contract, and therefore you agree that the website operators will not bear responsibility for you or any other individual as a result of the suspension or termination of the service, If you are dissatisfied with any of the terms, conditions, regulations, policies, guidelines, or practices of PASSAP, you can stop visiting the website.
Free delivery within ten working days up to the second floor.
In there is difficulty in the loading, such as narrow stairs, the goods will be delivered to the customer in the ground floor.
Delivery is free up to the second floor, but in case of delivery beyond the second floor, 20 EGP will be charged for each floor after the second floor.
The customer's signature on receipt This constitutes his approval that the product is in good condition and with all its components.
NB: If there is an elevator, delivery to any floor will be free of charge.