Product retrieval policy :-
- The customer has the right to replace or retrieve the product purchased from the website within 30 days from the date of purchase only in the case of an industrial defect in the product in accordance with the Consumer Protection Law, and in the case that the 30-day period ends, the device will not be replaced or retrieved for any reason, and In this case, the customer must communicate with customer service 16898 to register a maintenance notification, for the devices which a maintenance report is registered, according to the provision of Article 21 of the Consumer Protection Law.
- When retrieving or replacing the product, the box and packing materials must be in their original condition, and the product box has not been opened or used, and all its contents are accompanied by all the original documents. In the case that there is a gift on the purchase request, it must be returned with the device and if it is not returned all attachments will not be approved to be replaced or retrieved, and in the case of a retrieval or replacement of a product that was purchased and has a price or offer discount, only what the customer has paid will be refunded.
- In the case the customer wants to replace or return the product despite the absence of an industrial defect in it within the 14-day period from the date of receiving the product in accordance with Article 17 of the Consumer Protection Law
1. In the case that the device box has not been opened or used and the device is still in its original condition :
• According to the provisions of Article 17 of the Consumer Protection Law, the consumer has the right to request the replacement or refund of the product value within 14 days from the date of receiving the product, if the device does not have an industrial defect, but the device must be on the condition that was on it when contracting (i.e. it was not opened or used).
• In this case, the product is replaced with a refund of the price difference between the models if there is any, or the return of the product, and its value is refunded after deducting the shipping expenses according to Article 40, paragraphs 1 and 2 of the Consumer Protection Law (the supplier is obligated to refund the paid amount to the customer in the same way of payment, the consumer will bear the costs of shipping and returning the product.
2. In the case that the customer opens the device box :
According to the provisions of Article 17, Paragraph 2 of the Consumer Protection Law, the consumer is not entitled to replace or return the device in the case that the device box is opened, or the device is used as it is clear in the following cases :
A - If the nature of the device, its characteristics, method of packing prevents replacing it or returning it, or it is impossible to return it to the condition it was in at the contract time.
B - If it was not in the same condition it was at the time of sale due to the consumer.
• As an exception to the text of article no.17, the product is replaced with a refund of the price difference between the models, if any, or the device being returned to the customer and returned its value, but after deduction (5%) of the packaging of the total value of the device.
• In addition to deducting shipping expenses, according to Article 40, paragraphs 1 and 2 of the Consumer Protection Law (the supplier is obligated to refund the paid amount to the customer in the same way of payment and the consumer will bear the costs of shipping and returning the product).